Become an Elite Educator
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Sweet & True Elite Sugaring Educator! We are here to support your sweet success as you spread the love of sugaring in the industry.
What we ask of you...
- Must be a licensed asthetician or cosmetologist
Certified for 2 years minimum working primarily with sugar and/or invest in our educator certification course
- Purchase an Educator Success Kit - includes all products and marketing materials you will need to perform classes and promote yourself & Sweet & True.
- Submit sugaring videos of full face, Brazilian, arm & leg
What you can expect from us…
- A family of Elite Sugarists who aim to share their knowledge with all who are willing to learn, from aspiring sugarists & beauty colleges to fellow educators.
- We provide you with the guidance and support you need to help you best spread the love for sugaring, yourself & our company in the most efficient way possible.
- Consistent, quality, botanically based products & paste, all locally sourced, made in house, from scratch, with the utmost care.
- Beautifully packaged & marketed
- Competitive pricing and superior customer service.
- Educator product discounts & commissions package.
- Opportunity to travel to teach or exhibit at trade shows
Please fill out this Educator Intake form and we will reach out as soon as possible.
If you have any questions, you can email our Director of Education Myra Aviles at email@example.com .